Relax, Renew and Reconnect
"Honoring the Divine Feminine" Yoga Retreat at Urania Luxury Villas on the island of Lefkada—birthplace of Aphrodite
with Janet Dailey Butler
Check back for date
Join Yoga teacher and Reflexologist Janet Dailey Butler for her first-ever retreat in Greece, at the private Urania Luxury Villas on Lefkada. Enjoy the pristine beaches, superb accommodations, while exploring the beauty of this island, birthplace of Aphrodite! You will be greeted at the Athens Airport and driven to Lefkada, stopping along the way to explore Delphi, before arriving on this mystical island. Come to nourish your body, mind and spirit and enjoy the healing vibrations of this private location set high on a hill overlooking the balmy Ionian seas. Our daily morning and evening yoga sessions will include breath work, journaling, meditations, yogic movement, medicinal aromatherapy, and rituals that honor the divine feminine in us all. We will utilize the healing energy of the this exquisite location to help reconnect to our intuitive intelligence, our creativity compassion, and the healing power of forgiveness.
Considered as the Caribbean of Greece, Lefkada island amazes visitors with the exotic blue colour of its beaches. Lefkada is a Greek island in the Ionian Sea, connected to the mainland by a causeway. West coast beaches like Porto Katsiki and Egremni feature sheer cliffs and turquoise waters. The east coast is known for its traditional villages, including the seaside resort of Nydri. In the north, Lefkada town is the island's gateway and capital. Vassiliki, in the south, attracts windsurfers.
We are excited to be teaming up with Learning Journeys to offer you this amazing and unique experience.
- Transfers to and from Athens Airport
- Visit to Delphi on way to Lefkada
- Hotel Accommodations: 7 nights lodging includes taxes
- 3 healthy meals daily (private chef at Villa)
- Yoga Program: Daily Morning and Evening sessions, Special workshop
- Excursion to nearby island via private boat
- Minibus transfers to local beaches for 3 days
- All villa taxes included
Retreat Fee: $2,575.00–$3,225.00
Double Share: $2,575 (per person)
Single Room: $3,225
This retreat is limited to 10 participants. (Price subject to change if <10 people)
A $200 nonrefundable deposit is due by 00/00/00 (check back for date)
- Villa Fos: 3 bedroom; 3 bathroom; 2 single beds in each
- Villa Helios: 3 bedroom; 3 bathroom; 1 room with 2 single beds; 2 rooms with 1 double bed
- Villa Eos: 3 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; 2 room with 2 single beds; 1 room with 1 double bed
Contact Laurie Sickles at Learning Journeys: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-784-7687.
For more information and to register, visit the LEARNING JOURNEYS website by clicking below.